Friday, June 5, 2009

Dossier update

Finally we have something new to report.  First, we were waiting while our agency went through our dossier to make sure everything was in order and then we had to wait for the money we sent in to clear the bank.  I just received word from our program director at International Family Services that the money had cleared and our dossier will be sent to the US Embassy in Washington, D.C. on Monday for their approval and then on to Ethiopia!

Please keep our family in your prayers as we inch our way closer to getting our little girls home from Ethiopia.  Also, please pray that we will be able to find the vehicle that God wants us to have to safely transport our expanded family.

God has blessed our lives so much by calling us to adopt.  When we first felt the calling, I (Mike), thought "why us" but now I am so glad that we accepted his challenge and followed the call.  It is amazing how in love we are with our little girls already and we don't have any idea who they are or what they are like but God does!  

1 comment:

Stephanie Halburr said...

My family and I are continuing our prayer support for your family. I couldn't pull up the information about the matching grant though. Could you send me some information about that?

Thanks!

Rick