Monday, June 15, 2009

Adoption Resource Foundation Fundraiser

Tonight, I had the privilege of sharing our adoption story briefly with supporters of the Adoption Resource Foundation which is a ministry of Woods Chapel United Methodist Church in Lees' Summit, MO. Today was their annual fundraising golf tournament and since they had provided us some early financial assistance, we were asked to share our story. The hardest part for me was keeping it short because once I get to telling our story, I get more excited and just keep talking. I know that is hard for many of you to believe that I like to talk. Anyway, it was great to meet such a nice group of people who have such a heart for orphans. Thanks to Dave Coffman for extending the invitation to us and for all the work you do for orphans around the world.


No comments: