Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy Girl

Mike called this morning and I could hear Rachel in the background giggling and playing. He said she is very happy and well adjusted and he is just thrilled with her. He said they have bonded very well. When he walks into the room she leaves the nannies and comes to him. They should be at the airport now getting ready to get on the airplane and head him. We are so excited to see them tomorrow night!
Shout to the LORD, all the earth; break out in praise and sing for joy!

~ Psalms 98:4

3 comments:

beverly said...

I can't even imagine how excited you are! I am anxious for you as well. I will pray for a safe flight for them both. Love Bev

Mike Mayfield said...

Thanks for the prayers, Bev. We really appreciate them.

Wes, Dawn and Luke said...

So long awaited...my heart shouts joy for your family. Our children are the same age....They all seem to be happy and well adjusted...its the angels of Toukoul.