Saturday, August 20, 2011

Our Little Blender

A two-year-old is kind of like having a blender...but you don't have a top for it.
*Jerry Seinfeld
We have started referring to Rachel as our little blender. She is very active and into everything. She definitely keeps us on our toes. She is all smiles and very happy but she is also full of energy and wants to do things that she shouldn't be doing. We can't relax for a minute with her. The other day I was going through the mail and she wanted to look at it so I gave her the Kohl's ad while I looked at the mail. She started patting my leg and saying Momma so I looked to see what she was pointing at. She was pointing at a picture of a blender and after looking at it closer we saw that it was called a "Ninja blender". This really made us laugh because it was just so appropriate for her so I guess from now on we will just call her our little Ninja blender.

For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?

~ Isaiah 43:19


2 comments:

beverly said...

But such a cute little ninja blender!!! Thanks for sharing with us. I loved the 1st day of school pics too. Everyone looks so great. Love Bev

Mike Mayfield said...

Thanks, Bev. She is cute and definitely makes us laugh even if she does wear us out. I hope all of your family is doing well.
Love, Sandy